HOLIDAY LOAN SPECIAL
October 3 through December 20, 2016
Monday – Friday 9 AM to 4 Pm
Click here to print 2016-holiday-loan-app
Members may also get a copy of the application at our office.
Complete the application and bring to the CU along with your ID and a copy of your most recent pay stub.
Do not fax, mail or email application. Just bring it with you.
Loans will be processed on a first come basis.
The mission of the Louisiana Central Credit Union is to provide an atmosphere of caring by making available to members, of all walks of life, consumer lending services, financial transactions, participation and access to a wide range of insurance benefits and coverage; and to conduct a well-managed and financially sound credit union with acceptance and respect in the community.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Membership in Louisiana Central Credit Union is available to:
- All residents (over eighteen years of age) that live in Jefferson Parish.
- Employees of Select Employee Groups (SEG’s) that participate with Louisiana Central.
- Immediate family members of anyone that is already a member of Louisiana Central, including those by marriage, are eligible to open their own accounts.
- For our complete FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP, click here.
JOINING THE CREDIT UNION
- Eligible individuals must complete an Account Card (Application for Membership), a Payroll Deduction Card (where applicable—SEG’s), a one-time $5.00 Membership Fee, and two forms of identification to join the Credit Union.
- When your account is opened, you will receive a card with your member (account) number.
- Members must maintain a Share/Savings account balance of $25.00 in order to be eligible for other services offered by the credit union.
- Deposits may be made in person at the Credit Union office, by mail, by direct deposit, by ACH, in the night deposit box at the front of the Credit Union Building, or at one of many CU Service Center locations.
- Withdrawals may be made in person at the Credit Union office (with presentation of proper identification), by mail, by phone (permitted under acceptable circumstances), by Internet or at one of many CU Service Center locations.
- Members can apply online by clicking on It’s Me 24/7, pick up a loan application from the credit union office, or by fax.
- Completed loan applications may be submitted to the credit union office, by mail, night drop box, or faxed to 504-733-0767. Click here for our Easy Loan Application
Keep the Credit Union Spirit Alive
Make Louisiana Central your Financial Institution of choice.
Take advantage of the many opportunities available to members and Save!
It’s that time of year again! Members save on Turbo Tax! Check it out.